When fishing in NJ starts and ends?

And if you know any good fishing places around Clifton aria , please

let me know!!!

Thanks!!!! Smile

Posted Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:49 am

How far is too far and shore or boat spots?

Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:11 pm

for fresh Passic river off Rt. 46 by home depo. (just don't eat them!!)

Posted Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Hudson county park in North Bergen NJ is a small man made lake that you can walk around entirely in about 15 minutes(if you are not fishing). The area is garbage but the fishing is worth it, Its awesome to see stupid people fishing with no liscence and surf rods on this small body of water and they dont catch a damn thing. If your out for bass this lake holds some of the biggest large mouths I have ever caught in NJ. The carp that intermingle with the released gold fish that people let go there are beyond huge, there are also blue catfish. The only downside is that when the weather is nice lots of people walk around the lake (including hot women-not a bad thing) and make it a bit difficult to cast, its great in the early morning during the weekdays, but not on the weekends and do not bother going at night the cops will harass you or the locals will rob you if you look out of place. That being said I grew up in the area and moved away many years ago but i still drive up there to visit my mom (really just to fish) so i drive an hour there and back 2 to 3 times a month..lmao

Posted Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:43 pm

well each fish has a different season but the main season is march 31-june 1st

Posted Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:52 pm

trout start beginin of april

Posted Tue May 03, 2011 8:53 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links