April 1st to sept. 30....nice sized private lake at the school. Paid $20.00 to get a certificate to fish here. I went about 15 times since late april. There are huge fish here, went yesterday for 90 minutes. Hooked a huge pickerel, he got unhooked right at the shoreline! Had 20-25 attacks at my lures. Casting out, you could see 4-5 huge boils, and then wakes following my lures....gonna miss this place until april...what a bummer. Didn't catch many fish my 1st summer here, but always had great action, and i know where they hangout! They have employees walk around weekdays and weekends, making sure your not drinking or smoking or keeping any fish, so sneaking some fishing is out of the question. They ban you if your caught breaking the rules. Weekdays you can fish 3-8pm, wkends from 8-8....gonna be a long winter.

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:13 pm

Just read your article.... where exactly is this lake? Can anyone fish it? Do you need to pay? Will they allow a small jonboat? Sorry for all the questions... but always looking for new spots... not being allowed to keep fish isnt an issue... I always catch and release anyway... thanks!

Posted Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:27 pm

You must sign up and pay...gotta wait until march 2015 to register. It's at the archway school in atco on jackson road. Go into the main office next spring ask to sign up for fishing, pay $20.00. They give you a certificate- keep it with your nj fishing license. No boats...police patrol often...they will stop and see if you are allowed there. They are strict with the hours and the rules. Break any and your banned forever. It's totally worth it, because the lake is loaded with huge fish
fish. Good luck there

Posted Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:49 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links