Seems like the fish are putting on the feedbag for fall and winter. Everytime i cast out, i can see 2-3 wakes going after my lure. Caught about 20 fish since friday. Most have been to small to take a picture. Loving the action, but haven't hooked any beasts in a while. I've been using a small telescoping pole with 6 pound test, so its been fun even though the fish have been on the smaller side. Also, alot more spots will be accessible with the weeds dying off and the lily pads getting weaker. Lost too many lures trying to fish in the lilypads over the summer. The only things i like about the colder weather that's coming is the weed and lilypad issue, no insects and barely anyother anglers where i fish! I don't catch many bass, but the pickerels bite all winter

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:31 pm

The 3 days before and after the full moon. Plus fall transition and shad spawn bringing the bass up from the deep.

Posted Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Been catching alot of fish the past 3 days, i know it wont last, but it has been awesome....had 3 deer watching me fish at oles lake today, don't know why they didn't run, maybe they were taking notes? Ha ha

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:12 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links