Been having a tough time on the water, 6 trips, and not a damn fish. My dad called last night and said the stripers were hitting good in Raritan bay, lets go Pop, spent the day on the water and caught........a skate....the tour continues

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Keep casting crewchief, you'll start hooking them soon. Good luck sir!

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:51 pm

It looked like a great day on the water and he a least caught something. We should be that lucky. lol

Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:46 am

jimbuoy

It looked like a great day on the water and he a least caught something. We should be that lucky. lol

Oh yea, not really complaining. And anytime I get to fish with my dad is a good time. He is 80, so you never know when it will be the last time. A few years back he and I were outside the hook fluking and he had a heart attack on the boat. We made it back and he was in surgery a few hours later., so I swore I would get out with him as often as I can these days. Weather was gorgeous, so a good trip no matter what, I could have been home cleaning out my gutters....LOL

PS, we need to tell SJA if he post's anymore fish pics, we will beat him about the head and shoulders.....just kidding SouthJersey, keep spanking them

Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:19 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links