Been on nights for the last week or so, and the only thing that keeps me up is checking out all the fish pics on these sites. But the other night something hit me....For years we took pictures with point and shoots and always held the camera away facing towards us, so we got ourselves in the pic holding the fish, now it seems that all the pics are done with cell phones, but they are all taken facing away from us, so now days all you see is a fish at the end of an arm.............like i said, too much time on my hands.....just something of zero significance that i happen to notice........and if you look to the left, that is pretty much the look i have on my face right now.....and most of the time

Posted Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:31 am

Good point on the pictures of the fish...and i love feeling the way your avatar face looks. I get that look when I'm drunk. Sometimes though, i get that look having just eaten my mother inlaws food lol...not a good feeling!

Posted Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:49 am

Pardon my interruption , but what's the issue ? Do U like seeing the angler and his or her catch or are you js making an observation ? If I may , I like pics with ppl actually in them , it gives U a better indication of the size of the fish . With that said , I have no idea what I js commented on n forgive me if that came off a certain way ..

Posted Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:05 pm

bassassin201

Pardon my interruption , but what's the issue ? Do U like seeing the angler and his or her catch or are you js making an observation ? If I may , I like pics with ppl actually in them , it gives U a better indication of the size of the fish . With that said , I have no idea what I js commented on n forgive me if that came off a certain way ..

No offense taken, was just an observation, but i agree, you do get a better sense of size with a body behind it, but again, no right or wrong, just something that happen to strike me.

Posted Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:46 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links