I want to wish all of our anglers and their families a very Happy Thanksgiving. In these uncertain times, it is important to cherish what we are thankful for.

This holiday season, let us recall those serving in our military, who are a world away from a home-cooked meal and the company of friends and family. I ask that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers this holiday season.

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and be safe in your travels.

Jimbuoy

Last edited by jimbuoy on Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:33 am

Well said JB. Happy thanksgiving to all, especially our service members past, present and future. !!

Posted Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:04 pm

Well stated! Happy Turkey day people.

Posted Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:03 pm

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving

Posted Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi guys,
I had a great Thanksgiving until 3:30am, when I woke up having difficulty breathing. Had to sit up in bed all night long and finally went to the hospital and was admitted with a real bad case of pneumonia. I'm now in rehab. for a while. I fish, but they allow my dog to visit me. Can't wait to get back home!

Posted Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Sounds rough, hope you have a speedy recovery JB.

Posted Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:48 am

Feel better jb. Speedy recovery.

Posted Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:41 am

Thanks for all the get well wishes. I'm finally back at home, but still have to get out patient therapy. Now its catch up time, because of the three weeks I was down and out, plus getting ready for Christmas.

Posted Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:55 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links