lmao..jersey john you unfriended me( after 4 years) because I call things how I see them....meanwhile you think that by stating that you fish in areas where your not supposed too, that you impress. The reality is that law abiding fisherman get annoyed at the ignorance you so gallantly display. Also your lack of judgement shows everytime you attack the sites creator, then you get mad when your not allowed to post a pic....really? You called me out in another thread about my personal appearance because you had no ground to stand on when you said something about the fish I catch....I could care less about the size of the fish I catch, my skill level and worth surpass yours by an unsurpassable amount. Do us all a favor and just fade away, if you dislike this site so much dont bother to come back and rid us of your stupidity.

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:34 pm

I come back to annoy broads like you. You get yourself so worke up. It's like a little girl in hot weather. LOL! Try to go and catch something that weighs more than 1 pound!

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Everyone just put the guns down ... If u were smart u would start ur own website with all the pics u got .. Just dont go steppin on the next man's D!@K .. It shows no HEART to type a bunch of words .. With that said, I was always told " If U don't like it , ther's the door .." I really wish we could all see that 7 lber , but u make everyone kinda resent u for all the cryin bout Dave O is this n that .. Get over it, go Fishing , start a new page .. Dead the BS tho ..

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:34 pm

This cat is sensitive....Im only sensitive about being bald..lmfao...no use beating a dead horse though

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:46 pm

I am sorry that all of you had to hear me Miss Sosa acting like broads all day. You are right. I should just start a new page. After reading all of the posts. I realized that I was acting like a child, not a broad like Miss Sosa, but a child. I will not bother any of you again!

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:06 pm

im so hurt by all this I wont sleep tonite, my fishing skills have been questioned and scoffed at, I have been called a broad and a child by someone other than my wife, crucified and called a geek for being well off and well read...why did I trade my street cred for fishing WHYYYYYYYYYYYY! Maybe in another life I could be a fighter and a great fisherman(just not as f'ing ugly) like jerz john lopez...good luck with your site dont let the door hit you in the ASS! KEEP THIS IN MIND JOHN people like you are the reason i left Hudson county, tight lines and tight belts there fatty! peace

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:17 pm

This thread will forever remain as a testament to fisherman who crash and burn when they arent in the spotlite....be proud john I started this thread with your name, for you and all that you have contributed to this site......(sarcasm)

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:36 pm

there is no use in bragging on this site. fisherman have good days and bad. i'm still trying to get my 5lber for this year. who cares the size of fish you are catching...being out there it's whats about and meeting the knowledgable souls that make fishing something that we all can't get enough of. tho i do come on here and post my big fish, i just get upped the next day. who cares. FISH ON!

Posted Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:20 am

jrhbass - I totally agree with your posting.

This site is for sharing fishing stories and related info. Now lets get back to fishing! Go Fish

Stop the fighting!

Fishing Quotes:

Don’t exaggerate…just remember BIG!

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths.

Posted Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:52 am

gluttony32

This cat is sensitive....Im only sensitive about being bald..lmfao...no use beating a dead horse though

Embrace the baldness!

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:37 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links