Does anybody know of any fishing tournaments for boats 12ft and under or kayaks Trust trolling motors use. I'm try to see if they have any because I can afford a bass boat. If not does anybody know if it's hard work to try to organize one of these tournaments it would be pretty cool just kayaks and Small boats. But I guess you can't have a tournament because you wouldn't be able to weigh the fish Without a livewell. Just a thought? Need the weather to heat up so I can get out there with the boys Start fishing again so they can put down the Xbox.

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Damn Richie , didn't u just catch ur first bass this summer ? Now ur goin for tourneys .. They grow up so quick .. Go get em Richie , show no mercy man .. I would love to n I have a boat , but I need a truck or roof rack on my car to get it around .. Soon enough I aint waitin anymore , I am now accepting donations for the ARRF ( Adam's Roof Rack Foundation ) ... No donations too large ... Wink

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:26 pm

There used to be small 2 man "pool" tournaments down at Assunpink lake, and some of the surrounding lakes, you just had to talk to the guys to get in and sometimes the pools got up pretty high, heaviest weight, took the pot at the end of a 2-3 hour battle, of course you had to put money up to get in. I havent participated in 4 years at least...I am waiting for a call from an ex fishing partner who still boats those lakes..i will let you know if I find out any info.
There are also tourneys at Manasquan res. just call the visitors center and ask about them...

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Thanks Ed and Adam I might be moving to fast but I see some on Tv and it looks like a a lot of fun. Ed any info would be get thanks guys and Adam if I see any roof rack around my way I will let u know

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:12 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links