in total users, behind mass.( 3,610 ) and connecticut( 2,667 ) out of 50 states. We have 1,111. Word seems to be getting out about njfishfinder...nice!

Posted Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Very Happy We are moving up and getting noticed. I always refer fellow anglers to the site to see the fish photos and of course the site. Keep passing it on!

Posted Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 am

I tell anyone i can while i'm out there fishing, about this site. Don't know how many check it out or join

Posted Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:12 am

I've noticed that some anglers are members of way too many other sites and can't keep up with them all.They are only interested in the reports; a certain area of NJ; fishing a certain species; fresh water fishing or saltwater of fishing.

I like this site the best because it covers it all and you don't get the
exaggerated BS bragging. You get the best of the good, bad and ugly fishing experiences.

Keep getting the word out there Exclamation

Posted Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:17 am

I agree with you both. This has been a good site for me to keep tabs of all the different fishing experiences here in NJ.

It also has allowed me to make acquaintances with several fisher-folk and hope to meet up with many of them on a lake/pond/river soon.

But I also belong to one other group online, Outdoor-Fishing.com. I use it primarily for daily chat(live chat with other fishermen). They also do monthly giveaways and traveling lure programs to test different lures.

Both this site and Outdoor-Fishing.com is free and I am proud to be a member of both. This has allowed me to keep tabs locally, and still build great relationships with a lot of knowledgeable fisher-folk.

Posted Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:32 pm

We have 1130 members so far, we will get to 1200 by the end of the year! If the website had bumperstickers, word would spread like wildfire! I check out other sites sometimes too, but only have time to be dedicated to this one.

Posted Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:09 pm

I'm with you on this. It doesn't hurt to look, but you can't be a member of them all. As far as the decals /bumper stickers go. I made the suggestion back in 2011 and I never heard anything back about it from the members or admin.

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:52 am

They have some electronic billboards around the state, it's gotta be cheaper to have a 30 second ad run a few times a day, than renting out a billboard for a month. I can see it now...STOP WISHING AND GO FISHING...FIND OUT WHERE THEY'RE BITING....NJFISHFINDER.COM LOL!

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:01 am

Add another 1 to the list. Figured this would be a good post to say Hi in.

Name is John, I live in Somerset at the moment and enjoy freshwater fishing in general but target LM and SM Bass.

Posted Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:07 pm

Welcome aboard Johnsobo! I'm glad to see a new member that is not to far from me. I'm from the Hillsborough area. What areas to do fish?

Jimbuoy

Posted Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Hey Jim.

I am all over the place, it depends on day and time of year.
Farrington, boat and shore.
Davidson Mill Pond, boat and shore but mostly shore.
Carnegie Lake, boat and shore
Cranberry lake in Byram, boat
Lake Hopatacong, boat
Greenwood lake boat
Spruce Run, boat
Merrill Creek, boat.

Posted Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:02 am

HoWhat kind of fish are in Cranberry lake? I drive passed it when I go up that way to visit my parents. I never really ever saw anyone fishing there other than ice fishing.

Posted Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:31 am

John welcome to the site I am a newbie also and I can tell you it is a good site with good people on it. I have checked out many like I am sure others have. Some of them have many mean spirited guys that just join to run off at the mouth. None of that here so far. The guys seem like a great group. TIGHT LINES

Posted Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:34 am

Thanks for the welcomes, seems like a good board.

@jimbuoy there are never many boats fishing there which I like. I have caught, LM Bass, Pickerel, Perch, Crappie and Sunfish.

Getting the boat out can be tough as the ramp is very steep.

Posted Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:27 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links