Anyone get that new 10 XD ..? WoW is really all I can say .. If u haven't seen it yet , go to your nearest Dicks n check it out . Prepare to be in Awe , I think it's too big for Northern LM Bass it's more for Souther Strains , Unless ur into Muskie n Pike fishing if so then it's probably perfect . Probably good for Stripers too. Personally I'm lookin forward to the new Koppers Live Target Square Billed Crawfish Cranks , Also a Deep Diving one to boot . They have a these out now but they are not the same bill . The new ones have a circuit board bill , Got the Crappie pattern n I'm psyched to get it wet . I digress
Keitech also has some new sof plastics out now , the Mad Wag n the Salty Core Tube , they will have these at the RCC fishing expo . The Tube bait is cool because u can reverse rig it like in this video , http://youtu.be/qmiKmHPjUEI

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Look for the rick clunn deep diving squarebills and new kvd jerkbaits.

Side note. Saw a commercial for bass pro for a reel buyback. They give you up to a 100 dollars toward your next reel when you give them an old one. Mind=blown.

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 am

Look for the rick clunn deep diving squarebills and new kvd jerkbaits.

Side note. Saw a commercial for bass pro for a reel buyback. They give you up to a 100 dollars toward your next reel when you give them an old one. Mind=blown.

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 am

The Rick Clunn square bills are on the money...Anybody try or see the live target mouse?...I like big baits, and I am sure it would work, but it just seems funny to me...I have controlled myself from buying it.

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:43 am

Keitech Swing Impact Fat in Bluegill Flash and Male Perch

Posted Sun May 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Hey wait , do u mean New to you ? because I have been throwin these for years . U wana try New Lures , try Jackall Glossy Shad .

Posted Sun May 12, 2013 3:17 pm

I tried the Rick Clunn deep diving square works real good, however you need ALOT of water, and a fairly stif rod with a good tip. Works great in the summer especially in clear deep rocky lakes with a thermocline.

Posted Wed May 15, 2013 11:42 am

The Keitech Swing Impacts are AWESOME! For swimbaits you can't beat those and the Zoom Swimmin Super Fluke!

Posted Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:33 am

U think the swimming fluke is a killer bass bait try the paddle tail lake fork tackle shad the action is unbelievable.

Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:21 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links