I've been looking forward to night fishing this fall full moon for a while. The pond and lake temps have finally come down and I've been waiting for a more aggressive bite in the shallows. Well it's raining like a mother. I was out last night in the rain for a few hours and no bass were answering the dinner bell although every once in a while I'd hear some heavy top water feeding going off. The later it got, the more it rained and killed off even the usual stellar midnight catfish bite. To get skunked on cats is rare when just the previous night I hit two monsters in the same spot.

I want to go out tonight but fishing in rain blows. I had enough of it yesterday. The forecast looks like this rain might start to taper off by the radar appears not to agree.

Good luck to all full moon warriors going out tonight! Tight lines.

Posted Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:04 pm

ssheldon1

I've been looking forward to night fishing this fall full moon for a while. The pond and lake temps have finally come down and I've been waiting for a more aggressive bite in the shallows. Well it's raining like a mother. I was out last night in the rain for a few hours and no bass were answering the dinner bell although every once in a while I'd hear some heavy top water feeding going off. The later it got, the more it rained and killed off even the usual stellar midnight catfish bite. To get skunked on cats is rare when just the previous night I hit two monsters in the same spot.

I want to go out tonight but fishing in rain blows. I had enough of it yesterday. The forecast looks like this rain might start to taper off by the radar appears not to agree.

Good luck to all full moon warriors going out tonight! Tight lines.

And tonight he is supposed to freeze up and possibly dump frozen rain. Thanks.

Posted Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:39 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links