Every time I try to post pictures or use the map it dosnt work. I click on edit but no "drop down" menu appears like it states in the instructions.... just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:27 pm

tried to put pictures with my trips and it wouldn't work right, this was over the summer. I stopped trying and just upload the pics to my profile and people can see them on the home page. My computer is 10 years old and just thought it was me with that problem, so i never mentioned it. I haven't tried to post a pic with a trip since july. Hope you get the problem worked out

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:38 am

There is an exact way to do this correctly, but I don't remember how to do it off the top of my head. When I get a chance I'll try playing around with it and post the instructions.

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:48 pm

thanks for trying to help.... the info on the side of the page says to click on "edit" and a menu will drop... well... I can click on that till the cows come home and NO MENU DROPS... so if there is another way I'd be glad to here it.... I too post many pics on my photo profile but think it would be nice to post the pics right on the trip story.... lets hope this gets fixed....

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:52 pm

To post photos to your trip you must save them in your "My Photos" first.

When you get to the add photo section your photos will pop up. You have to click on the "Add photo to this post" at the bottom left section of your photo.

I tried a test photo to your post and it uploaded ok.

For the mapping you have to be sure you added a hotspot or photos plotted on the map for this trip.

It works but its a pain in the bass

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:34 pm

jimboy--- i have the photo saved in my photo section... problem I am having is that when I click on edit no menu comes down that says add photo.... nothing happens

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:39 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links