• Rides
• Animal rescue groups
• Shad hauling demonstrations
• Food court
• Freshly cooked Shad

Posted Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Gonna try to get up there, thanks for the link

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:44 pm

I'm planning on going, so I can at least taste what properly cooked shad taste like.

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:54 pm

We are just going for the event, we plan to fish a little at the d n r canal on the way home. We don't eat fish, but it should be a good time. It.depends on the little league schedule as to which day we go.

Posted Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:16 am

You don't eat fish!? No fish, nothing, no seafood. You don't know what you're missing plus its good for you too. I don't eat some veggies and werid food, so I guess we're the same. I don't eat every fish I catch, but you beat me on catch and release.

Posted Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Haven't eaten fish in 35 years. Growing up in oklahoma, i used to eat fried catfish. Ate alot of fried flounder up here in the early 80's. We didn't have choices, you ate what was for dinner...or you didn't eat. We went out on my stepdads boat from point pleasant-caught flounder, and that was dinner for a few nights. I have eaten calimare, i like crab legs occasionally. I love shrimp cocktail and breaded fried shrimp. Maybe i will try some shad at the festival...

Posted Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:52 pm

We went- it was pretty cool. Saw a few bands had some food, got to fish in the canal. My boy caught a small bass-couldn't get a picture, the bass fell off the hook. It was a good time and we'll be going next year. Hope some of you made it up here too

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:39 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links