Does anyone know what is wrong with this site? It allowed me to post pictures for 5 years, and all of a sudden they will not let anymore pictures go up. I have e-mailed this problem to Dave "Whateverhisnameis" and still no response... Is anyone else having a problem?

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:34 am

I am having the same problem. I have only been on this site for 2 years. I have not been able to get any help either. I am here to share pictures and information on freshwater fishing in New Jersey, and now this site is broken! I am about to give up on this Fisher Price site and find one that works!

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:36 am

Please let me know if you find a decent site that will allow us to share pictures, information, and comments with other anglers. I think I may be finished with this crap too!

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:37 am

Read the message at the bottom of your photos. See below. You may have reached your limit and may have to eliminate some photos??????

My Photo Usage

You are allowed to upload a maximum of 1000 MB of photos. Because we compress and resize photos, this allows you to upload over 4000 photos. In the future we hope to increase this limit, so no worries.
You are currently using 0.58% (5.79 MB) of your photo limit.

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:52 am

Thanks for the information Jim, but I can not add any photos and I am nowhere near the limit. I have some really nice pics and some good underwater video of some smallmouth bass fighting with my spinner in its mouth. These pictures would be nice to add but this damn site only allows me to add photos every now and then. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. If anyone can help, it would be appreciated!

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:19 am

You are allowed to upload a maximum of 1000 MB of photos. Because we compress and resize photos, this allows you to upload over 4000 photos. In the future we hope to increase this limit, so no worries.
You are currently using 1.77% (17.69 MB) of your photo limit.

So WTF!!!

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:20 am

I don't know what to tell you. Sad

Try resending your complaint to the following sections. Dave O has to see it then.

Dave O
Intro / Q&A
General discussion Freshwater
General discussion Saltwater
Website suggestions

GOOD LUCK!

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Thanks for your help!

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:39 pm

I found another possible way to correct your photo problem.

Go to the bottom of the home page or your page and click on the
"Questions Comments" located at the bottom of the page.

I'm waiting to see your photos Very Happy

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:36 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links