Idk about the rest of you, but I have organized my entire tackle collection twice. Cleaned,lubed and respooled all my rods and reels. I have ordered new tackle from multiple places in preparation for the upcoming spring, now im just dying to go fishing. The forums are slow and are not even worth checking(for me) unless your a saltwater fisherman or brave enough to ice fish(which is unlikely in nj). not even Black ops 2 or resident evil six can compete with fishing. I have severe cabin fever. I hope everyone is well and enjoys their holidays.

Posted Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:26 pm

I've been so bored that I took out my ice fishing gear and started to get it ready for the season. Now all I have to do is hope that we get some thick ice, somewhere in NJ.

This weekend I'll be doing what you just did; clean, lube, organaize, respool, buy and go crazy.

I'm actually thinking about trying some fishwater fishing in the farm ponds near me. I'll let you know if I catch any thing other than wet feet. lol

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:24 pm

I am sure if I lived in Minnesota or Canada I would share your enthusiasm for ice fishing. But our winters are a mere shadow of what they used to be, and I have a healthy respect and fear of walking on ice....I would rather avoid a situation than be in one.
I have been out to a few farm ponds and have had no luck, some friends of mine say they are catching off their boats in deep water down in Assunpink lake and The squan res.
good luck Jim

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:48 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links