Thanks JB, awesome way to start the work day, Love the one about the words, so true, so true.

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:37 am

CC I'm glad you enjoyed them. I liked the words one too!
Here is another one I just found today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucPDI7B0YvU

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:31 am

So, like me, you have too much time on your hands...LOL, shouldnt you be fishing??????????..At least i am at work, whats your excuse? Funny stuff though...ended up watching a bunch of them....and i get paid for this. gotta love it

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:18 am

I agree. but its raining, foggy and cool. I have this idle time right now cause I'm presently taking care of some medical leg issues that are pissing me off. I have plenty of spots to fish, but most of them are not easy to get to on foot. I'm to young to be so old! lol Being said, if I can't get out to fish, I will dream and read about fishing. Don't tell anyone, but its not the same. lol I promise my next post will be with some pics of actual fish thast I caught.

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:45 am

Dont worry JB, its all good, just messin with you

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:57 am

I know and can take it, but I'm sick and tied of doctors and meds. They both are using up all my fishing time and money. lol

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:02 am

Those are all pretty funny- best 1 is the bar one! Jim hope you get better real soon sir

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Thanks guys. The worst case scenario , I'll just have to find easy access locations to fish. I'll be back one way or another. FISH ON!

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:53 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links