Lost five rods and reels in a two-toned blue cloth rod/reel bag that flew off back of boat yesterday along route between New Gretna (Route 9) and Chatsworth (Route 679). Had luckily caught triggerfish in Great Bay. If anyone comes across Rods and Reels please contact me. Small cash reward for return of same.

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:58 am

Sorry, to hear your bad news! You got to feel sick. Did you back track your route to see if you could find them? You have to look well off the shoulders of the roadway. You will be surprised how far they can fly,bounce, slide and roll before coming to a rest. You have to check both side of the roadway, because you don't know how they were blown around on the roadway.

Hopefully no one stopped and picked them up, because most people will keep them or sell them.

Good luck in finding them.

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:01 am

Jules, sorry you lost your bag with the rods and reels. I will be on rt. 679 on the way to rt.9 tomorrow. I have a delivery at viking yachts in new gretna...i will try to spot your blue bag. If i do, i will get it to you, with no reward. Hopefully i can locate it for you. I will be in my truck and a little higher up and will get a good view. I'll let you know tomorrow either way.

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Hey dude, no luck locating your bag today. I went from rt.9 to rt. 563, turned around and went back to rt.9. Didn't see anything on that 13 mile round trip. Maybe your bag is farther up on the way into chatsworth. Hope you find it, or someone that has found it...good luck

Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:29 pm

SJA - You're a real stand up guy. I want to be the first to tell you, that you took the time to actually help look for Jule's lost bag of rods is GREAT! Unfortunately you didn't find the lost rods, but you took the time to help look. Way to go!

Very Happy

Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:07 am

Thanks jim, i just happen to take rt. 679 on my deliveries on tuesdays, so i tried to help the dude out. I appreciate your kind words. I would hope someone would do the same for me...even though I'm an eagles and flyers fan ha ha

Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:27 pm

southjerseyangler

Thanks jim, i just happen to take rt. 679 on my deliveries on tuesdays, so i tried to help the dude out. I appreciate your kind words. I would hope someone would do the same for me...even though I'm an eagles and flyers fan ha ha

Jim, i was already to help you.....until i read the last sentence....LOL Go Rangers !!!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:44 pm

Hey, I'm living 10 miles from philadelphia for 34 years....at least i'm not a bruins fan! Lol

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:20 am

Don't you guys mean GO DEVILS! Razz

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:18 am

I could never say those words jim! Lol

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:25 pm

jimbuoy

Don't you guys mean GO DEVILS! Razz

They did put a spanking to the Flyers last night......

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:58 am

The flyers came back, thought we had the momentum, then zubrius put the death nail goal in....5 more games vs the devils

Posted Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:41 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links