I'm down here in south jersey - sicklerville, about 3 miles from the atlantic city expwy and 12 miles from Philadelphia. Got a few hotspots for fishing within a 5 mile radius and 15-20 withing 10 miles. Blackwood pond is the spot we go the most. A few big Bass and lots of sunnies so the kid doesn't get bored. And it's 4 miles away. Actually found 4 nice lakes/ponds this past weekend that i never knew about. Within 10 minutes from my house. Lived around here 20+ years, got to fish 3 of them. Talked to a guy at the one lake and he caught a 3 pound Bass 2 weeks ago, so that lake is a good one to keep trying, it's off of route 561 near voorhees. I'll upload a picture when i catch it!

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Hey GW,
I'm from the opposite end of the state. Central NJ. I mainly fish saltwater in the Raritan and Sandy Hook bay and in the ocean.

Posted Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:44 am

Currently in Robbinsville in Mercer County, moving a little ways south into Burlington County sooner or later. I fish for everything, everywhere, since I am in the middle of the state and can be almost anywhere within 1-2 hours.

Posted Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:44 am

Fall River Massachusetts, Favorite Location is in the thickest matted slop I can find with my Flipping Stick in Hand (note the profile pic)

Posted Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:47 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links